Monday 6 July 2015

Book End Your Days



It is so so important to run your days and fit everything in, without the day running you!


This sounds easier than it is, specially with children and busy lives.  The best way is to know where you are headed and why.  If you have your yearly and life goals in place followed by your quarterly and monthly goals, cut down into weekly and daily goals you will end up where you need to be…..





Every morning I make sure I have my priorities set and goals in place and every evening I finish with evaluating the day and setting up for the next day………..

Routines are essential for this as what happens in-between can take you in any direction…..






My daily bookends


Mornings………..

4.55-5.30am…The exact time depends on how much is to do and how late the night before was.  Alarm sounds and I hit the snooze and relax and feel grateful for everything we have.  Just a few minutes to wake up properly.  Message 5 people about the opportunities Herbalife can offer.

5.30am - Thermo tea and relax looking through my goals and priorities for the day.

6.00am - Training and emails

6.30am - Morning run

7.15am - Shower and shake with tablets.  The children have breakfast and tidy the kitchen

8.30am - Ready to go………..


At the end of the day………..

Time is not set in stone but before sleep I make sure to check my diary, write my "to-do list" for the next day and read 5 pages of an inspirational book.  If I can I jot down anything I have learnt in my journal or anything that stands out for the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment