Tuesday 23 December 2014

Now at Kidzplay in Northallerton too….

Following the success of Twiggy's Play in Thirsk I approached Kidzplay in Northallerton.  It is great to be able to meet mums while their children play and talk about health, wellbeing and discuss personal goals.

Never feel guilty again.  I am able to take my little ones with me and they love playing while I am spreading the Herbalife love….

Just making sure everyone knows that I am here for 24/7 support and anyone can find me twice a week for discussions, weigh ins, plan ideas and support is wonderful all while their children are kept occupied and go home ready for a sit down.

So we are now in Northallerton every Tuesday at Kidzplay from 10-12 noon and Thirsk at Twiggy's Play every Sunday from 10-12 noon…..

Just come for a chat and see if this is for you……



No comments:

Post a Comment